What are your favorite apps? I download a lot, but I’m not sure I’m up-to-date on the new, cool stuff (spoiler: I’m not).
Here are some apps I’ve downloaded lately:
- QuizUp: I totally don’t rock at this, but it’s super fun.
- Candy Crush: I restarted this game because I wanted to pass the time. My goal now is to get 3-stars on every level. HAAAAA.
- Dropbox: I feel like I should have been using this a long time ago. The photographer who took our family photos offered to send the images to drop box, so I logged on to my often-unused account, and it’s so great!
- Artkive: Take pictures of kid artwork and when you’re done with an album you send it to have a book made.
- Starbucks: I have about 5 gift cards loaded onto my app. So much easier than remembering which card still has a balance.
- Cartwheel: Target coupons!
- Target: Mobile coupons!
- Redfin: Driving through a neighborhood in Portland, and I see a for sale sign? Check Redfin for nearby houses to see what the price range is like.
- BuzzFeed: Love this app. Good “news” without having to wait for people on my Facebook page to post them.
- Tweetbot: My favorite Twitter app. NO RED LINES.
- HuffPost: News.
- Feedly: Imported my Google reader before it went away, and Feedly does the trick. Although: My app isn’t updating with the web. So that’s fun.
This picture has nothing to do with my apps, I just like it. Eriana has a baby doll that stays at school through the week for nap times, but she has been taking “friends” in the car on the way to school.
What apps are you liking lately?