Whatever, I know I’m slacking big on updating this list.
14. The Opal Deception (Artemis Fowl, #4) by Eoin Colfer. I continue to adore this series. It’s just so thought-provoking and inventive.
13. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King. I really liked this book! It was YA, but it was fun. Weird. Fun.
12. Matched by Ally Condie. I really need the next book in this series to come available at the library. I’m ready to read it. I’m about over the dystopian YA series, but am still truckin’ anyway.
11. The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach. This was a great, great book. And even though there was a healthy dose of sports in it, I wasn’t super bored by those parts.
10. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender. This was a weird book. Too weird. I didn’t like it much at all.